connect | analyze | sell
Wine and spirits brands who embrace consumers’ preference for mobile technologies
will position themselves ahead of competitors slow-to-change, and establish themselves as innovators in the industry.
Connect with Your customers
Mobile has become the preferred way to get online. According to Google, 82% of smartphone users say they consult their phones before they make purchases onsite. According to Nielsen’s Beverage Alcohol Category Shopping Fundamentals study, only 29% of consumers know which brand they intend to buy prior to visiting an off or on-premise location. The remaining 71% of consumers are making their decisions as they peruse the options on the shelf or menu.
So when consumers use mobile devices onsite, take the opportunity to build a relationship and strengthen your brand.
Deliver on-demand product information that’s always current and relevant.
Share your origin story, awards and accolades, food pairings and recipes, ideal serving temperatures, branded video content and exclusive offers.
Drive higher conversion rates by delivering a one-on-one experience.
Establish and maintain a strong direct connection with each person throughout the consumer journey.
Understand Your customer
Data analytics is the future of everything.
The more you know about your customers the better you can meet their expectations and deliver an experience. Extend the customer relationship and strengthen brand loyalty by creating rich, relevant content and promotions based on accurate behavioral metrics.
With all your data and insights in one place, you can see what’s working best and do more of it.
Spot, track and analyze trends in real time.
Easily run A/B product tests.
Insights into how products are used by customers after a purchase.
Increase your sales
In 2021, customer experience is even more critical to a brand’s success then ever before. According to Forbes, 74% of consumers are at least somewhat likely to buy based on experiences alone. A report by Epsilon shows that 80% of consumers are more likely to purchase when brands offer experiences personalized to them. A BottleVin enabled product can drive revenue growth by providing better customer experiences, capturing new insights via customer analytics, and building deeper, long-lasting relationships with the people who buy your product. Establishing a connection between customers and your company with the intention of assisting them towards making a final purchase decision is key; engaged customers are more likely to become loyal repeat customers.
Your customer’s journey doesn’t end when the sale is made. Your greatest opportunities to build brand loyalty, capture consumer data for analytics, and drive additional revenue come during the post-purchase phase, and the BottleVin platform makes it easy